Plastic Film of Rigid Lacquered
- This is 12, 25, 36, 50 & 75 micron film with one side or Both side coated with silicon coating.
- The film has outstanding release property in combination with the known polyester film property.
- There is minimum transfer of coating due to very good curing of the coating.
- Silicon coating is extremely well anchored on the film.
- The release film can be adjusted to customer need from easy to more tight release.
- Release Linear for pressure sensitive labels
- Release Linear for single release
- Release Linear for cast polymer materials
- This film can be used for coating acrylic adhesive on the uncoated side.
- Release Linear for electronic application
- Release Linear for bitumen application
- Release Linear for pharmaceutical application.
- Pressure Linear where separation is needed during processing of storing
- Release Linear in the production of ceramic capacitors
- Excellent handling characteristics
- The film has excellent dimensional stability and lay flat characteristics compared to paper liner
- The film has high tear strength which minimizes web-breaks and increases productivity unlike paper based liner.
- The film die cuts well and curling issues unlike paper based liner.
- The film has very smooth surface which translate a smooth adhesive surface.
- Cheaper compared to presently available silicon coated polymer film in the market.